Must have none clothing packing list for a weekend Cruising Trip
These are the things I always take and that you might just forget:
Not just for ladies!
1. Burts Bees lip salve.
2. A really good hand cream.
3. High factor Sunscreen, I like Vichy.
4. Aloe Vera Gel – a great multipurpose product that is a good treatment for sunburnt ears and wind-chapped cheeks, but works for sunburn anywhere and as a treatment for rope burns and scratches too. Plus if anyone gets a burn or scald in the galley.
5. 2 swim costumes.
6. Extra towels, I’ve got a wrap-around microfiber hair towel which is great.
7. My sailing gloves.
8. Sunglasses, I’m a bit vain I guess I have my sports glasses with a head strap and I always take a spare fashion pair with me as well for when we are in port.
9. A belt knife to be prepared.
10. At least two hats, depending on the weather, either peaked caps, woolly hats or Helly Hansom Roamer hats, which are great as they already have catch straps fitted that help to save losing the hat. That’s a tip actually, I attach straps to my peak caps as well and they loop through the clothing loops on my clothing, so I don’t lose the hat.
11. My overnight moisturisers and so on, mostly in small sizes or small containers.
12. Hair ties and small scarves to put hair back with.
I hope others find this useful, it is a list of items that I really would be bereft without on a weekend away!